The initial term of the services that you buy from HostChain will begin on the date that you receive your confirmation email, announcing the activation of your account. The term will continue for the period as stated in the order, or until the date you cancel the service. The agreement will automatically renew for the same length of time as the initial term unless adjusted or cancelled before the renewal date.
All usage of HostChain’s services should be for lawful purposes only. The storage, transmission, or presentation of any information, data, or content that violates any United States Federal, State, or City law is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to copyrighted material, material that we deem to be threatening or abusive, material protected by trade secret and other statute. As a HostChain customer, you agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless against any claims resulting in third-party damages as a result of such materials.
Unacceptable content or links include:
- Illegal, pirated, or hacker software
- Any illegal download or streaming sites
- Child pornography
- IP scanners
- IRC scripts, proxy scripts, and bots
- Image hosting sites that use a large amount of web space
- Escrow and financial trading programs
- Spam email services
- Lottery or gambling websites
- High-Yield Interest Programs
- Investment websites, e.g. pyramid selling schemes
- Any type of fraudulent website
- Websites that sell controlled substances
- Website and forums that distribute illegal content
- Sites that use a large amount system resource
HostChain reserves the right to decide what constitutes as a violation of this provision.